Monday, June 7, 2010

The Quest to find Jason Segel: Introduction




Since the days of Freaks and Geeks and Slackers whenever I have finished watching a film or television show with or written by Jason Segel I always comment about how it is my dream to get baked with the actor. Upon watching his most recent film Get Him to the Greek, where he acted as co-author to the screenplay, I again sat staring at the credits with my friend commenting on how I would love to meet him- thus the quest begins.

As we drove out of the Grove, we came up with a series of events that would need to play out in order to meet Mr. Segel. The first starting with a facebook blast, that as of 11:50 this morning already has some possible leads.

Our desire to meet Mr. Segel is in no way stalker like ( trust me, we are cute girls, and have been stalked {seriously folks, we have}). This blog and quest are entirely driven by my hope to schmooze with the giant (he's one of my people!) and my co-author's burning loins.

As Harold and Kumar sought out White Castle, I seek you out Mr. Segel, because I pray you are my
stonermate.

No comments:

Post a Comment